Sunday, February 4, 2007
1. Craft foam hearts (ours are 3/4 inch and
2. Hot glue
3. Click-style barrettes (also known as contour clips)
5. Colored card stock
1. Arrange two or three craft foam hearts as you like and hot-glue them
together. (Draw and cut your own hearts, using our templates or
check your craft store for precut foam hearts.)
2. Glue the hearts to the wide end of the hair clip and let the glue set.
3. Cut a heart from the card stock. Write your message on the heart, then
clip the barrette to it.